Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Too Hot to Garden?

Never! 
The heat has gotten me out earlier though.

We're hookin' up with Jean on http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/
for Bloomin' Tuesday!






I'm surprised we're still getting berries!




I think they want to stay.




Zinnias are an all-time favorite.
So vintage!




Seed pods drying in the sun.
These are from the rattlebox.



Lettuce gone to seed.
I didn't start it early enough
and only ended up getting a couple of harvests out of it.
I'll do better in the fall.
I never knew it had these sweet, yellow powder-puff flowers!




Roma tomatoes will be ready for gravy.
It's surprising that they are tolerating the heat.




Bees are always welcome here.




We've been enjoying the fledglings in our front yard.
So sweet!

Here's hoping you are surrounded
with beauty and peace!