Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thrifty Thursday-Rice Relief



Do you get overheated?
Are you of the age where hot flashes
 leave you hot and bothered?
Do you need relief from the calamity of clamminess?



Have I got somethin' for you!

Introducing 
The  
Rice Sock.

It's a tube sock,
it's rice,
and it works!
Just pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes
and you'll be on your way to enjoying
a crisp, cooling concoction that creates instant relief
from those steamy surges of horrid heat. 
 Simply place the rice sock around your neck
or in any inconspicuous area where you might need relief and...
VOILA!
You'll think you've died and gone to heaven, ladies!

(It can also be warmed in the microwave for aches and pains.)

Keep two on hand so that you are always
cool and comfortable.
You can't buy this in any store, folks.
Satisfaction guaranteed!

Just remember, 
you saw it here first! 

Disclaimer:  
No compensation has been received by me concerning this product. 
 It helped tremendously with back labor many years ago 
and has been a workhorse for bodily troubles since.




From The Farm Blog Hop


Homestead Barn Hop

 

6 comments:

  1. I've heard of using rice for heating pads, but never for something to cool you down. What a great idea! Would be perfect to help you cool down after working in the garden on a hot summer day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is that it works so fast! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea, and never thought to use it to cool down. Sometimes, after heavy lifting, I have sore shoulders. I heat the rice sock in the microwave for up to a minute and use it as a heating pad for relief. I will definitely use your idea!!

    I want to invite you to my blog on Sunday (or any time it is convenient to post) for "First Day Praise." It is just an opportunity to link up with others who are starting the week thanking God for His blessings. My blog is Grace, Mercy, and Generosity http://gracefaithandgenerosity.blogspot.com/

    I will definitely be a frequent visitor. Have the coffee ready!! ;)
    Be blessed!
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it helps you cool down! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!