Thursday, May 23, 2013

Got Stuff?


Anyone who's read this blog for a while knows
that organization is one of my obsessions passions.
Maybe someday I'll get back to organizing for a living,
but for now it satisfies me to work on our home
and help friends with clutter issues.
A new resource has been discovered 
and it's too good not to share.


 


Do you have too much stuff?
Are you getting ready to relocate 
or put seasonal items away?
Are you partaking in a general spring cleaning
or just feel the need to clear the clutter?
Have I got the place for you!



The Stuff Stop is a FREE 
nationwide community resource website 
that provides information 
to match up your unwanted stuff 
with local charities, ministries and companies 
that connect it with people in need.
It was started by a professional organizer
who was once in a very difficult place in her life.





One of the things I really like about this place
is that they are concerned with matching things 
with folks who are in need.
They also focus on keeping stuff out of the landfill.
Just reading Sue's story is motivational.





You can search by item or location using your mouse.
The next time you decide to get organized,
consider exploring this sight.
You may find just the right home
where your things will continue being useful.

So, clear the clutter and start giving!  

I first read about this organization here.


From The Farm Blog Hop

One Project At a Time



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome organization! I inherited my grandma's pack rat gene and my husband is a minimalist, so he's always at me to get rid of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, that must be fun! Hopefully, you'll get that gene under control! ;0)

      Delete
  2. Sounds wonderful . When I get the feeling of a good clean out from gently used cloths to furniture I call the Sally Ann here short for Salvation Army and they come and pick it all up and I know it will be going to others that are in need and that makes me feel good that I can help some one whom may not have much stuff ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found something that works for you. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!