Friday, August 17, 2012

Dream Idea

One of the blogs I recently started to follow is
Old World Garden Farms.
Last weekend's post really got me to thinkin'
about plans for Maple Hill Farm.
Especially as this year's birthday was spent
in more of a reflective mood,
their post couldn't have been more timely.



If you have read daisy's dream,
you know that it involves starting
a therapeutic farm for kids on the autism spectrum,
modeled after the amazing Green Chimneys.


OWGF plans to start a sensory garden
for kids with sensory processing issues.
What a great idea!
Once we are settled in our forever home,
I can apply for grants to get started on this project.
It's a glorious thing
when folks share great ideas...

5 comments:

  1. I admire your dream. . . truly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a dream to work toward. Hope you are living yours...

      Delete
  2. I hope that you achieve you dream someday very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, Jane! Thanks for the well wishes. ;0)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!