Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Upcoming Workshops

Florida-Friendly Landscaping Earth Day Lunch and Learn

Friday, April 22, noon-1:00 p.m.

Lakeland Electric Administration Building
501 E. Lemon Street, Lakeland

Park in parking garage level 1A, 1B or the Magnolia building.
Attendees must have photo I.D.

Come and learn how to incorporate the principles
of Florida-Friendly Landscaping into your yard.
Join us for a free lunch and lots of free giveaways.

Preregistration is required.



Landscaping with Native Plants
Saturday, April 30, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Carver Recreation Center
1520 S. Idlewood Ave., Bartow
Call Bartow Front Porch at (863) 533-1773
for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Daisy...I was hoping to go to that seminar in Lakeland but something else came up...always seems to be the case. Are you going? If so, I look forward to hearing about it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan. I would love to go to it, but I'm not available during weekdays as we homeschool. I do plan to go the one in Bartow next weekend though. I'll post about that one! Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!