Today marks the beginning of Autism Awareness Month.
We hope you'll join us in supporting families living with autism, as we are.
It's been a long road, but things are getting better,
not only for Lil' Guy,
but for the autism community at large.
Here are a few ideas if you would like to be part of our supportive community:
"In honor of people with autism worldwide, iconic landmarks, hotels, sporting venues, concert halls, museums, schools, universities, bridges, retail stores, and thousands of homes will light blue beginning on April 2!
|our house last April|
Light Homes, Businesses, Schools, and Landmarks Blue
- Change outdoor or indoor white bulbs to blue bulbs.
- Ask family, friends, coworkers, and staff to wear blue (ties, scarfs, shirts, etc.)
- Turn your Facebook or Twitter profile picture blue.
Raise Awareness with Blue
- Distribute information about autism and World Autism Awareness Day
- in your establishment, neighborhood, or company.
- Reach out to local media to let the community know
- about your great work for the autism community!"