Monday, December 3, 2012

Gifts in a Jar


As someone who describes herself as
chronically organized,
Organizedhome.com is one of my favorite sites.
Here I discussed some of the amazing ways
this treasure trove of information
can help you meet the challenge of getting
all of your ducks in a row.



Along with sage advice about organizing
everything in your home,
they have a dedicated space just to help you
get your holiday tasks efficiently completed.
One of the best gifts I've ever received was from a teacher
I worked with many years ago.
She gave me a mason jar filled with homemade cookie mix.
I would have been content with just the jar,
but to have homemade hot, piping cookies from the oven
without much fuss?  I was sold.
Ever since then,
I've been making these gifts for others.



You can find all kinds of gifts-in-a-jar ideas here.
They are great for teacher gifts at the end of the year,
a lovely gift for a grandparent anytime
so that time can be spent making memories baking together, or a housewarming gift for someone who can't wait
to try out their new kitchen.
Browse the options and select your favorite.
But don't say I didn't warn you...
You'll be hooked!