Friday, October 21, 2011

Changes are in the Air...



We are mulling over a big decision. 
One that could affect our family for years to come.

As always, pros and cons must be considered.
I used to make lists on paper to help me sort things out.
As I've gotten older, it seems that I've become
even more decisive.  I don't need to see it on paper
to know what choice to make.


This decision, though, affects so many,
and I know we must weigh each factor carefully.
I've been enjoying Oprah's Life Class
these past two weeks and I know that
some of the principals discussed there
are helping me in my daily life.



I choose to live by faith, not fear,
and I know that the challenge that awaits us
is another chance for me to follow my instincts
and trust what will be.



"Faith is taking the first step,
even when you don't see the whole staircase."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

How do you go about making major life decisions?
I'd love to hear your thoughts.





Please bear with me as I am still recuperating
while coming to terms with this latest development
in our family's life.
I know it will all work out, it always does.
I hope to be back next week to regular posting.


Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!





All photos can be found on http://images.google.com






5 comments:

  1. Well I hope that everything is well, and that what ever your working on works out the the very best way possible. Have a very good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane-Thanks so much for your support. I sure hope we get to meet someday, as you've always been so kind to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some things weighing on your mind along with you not feeling well. Some days you just need to handle the days one hour at a time...things tend to work themselves out as long as you rely on your faith. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy, thinking of you and wishing you beautiful things and comfort-- :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy-You're so right. I am learning to live one day at a time, instead of just thinking about it.

    Kat-Thanks so much. I'm feelin' it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!