Monday, January 31, 2011

Calloway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia
http://www.callawaygardens.com/





In 2006, we visited Calloway Gardens in Georgia.
This had been a dream of mine for so long. I remember watching "The Victory Garden" on PBS some years ago
and thinking that it would be such a treat to visit the location where many of the shows were filmed. 

It was everything I hoped it would be.
The day we went was pretty warm, 
and I remember my lil' guy and I
running through the sprinklers they had going in the veggie garden.

The butterfly aviary was amazing and the surroundings
just made you grateful to be alive to witness it all.
Hope you get to visit it real soon, but until then...
Enjoy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!