Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Maple Hill Hop 117



Maple Hill Hop


Welcome to 
The Maple Hill Hop.
This is a hop for folks who love the outdoors.
Feel free to post about anything that's going on
OUTSIDE
in your neck of the woods,
no matter the season.
(Please share only outdoor posts.)
*Grab the button above to link back to Maple Hill 101.*

We've had a mild winter this year,
until this past weekend when temps dipped into the 30's.
I covered the tomatoes, just in case.

Brandywine tomatoes


I enjoy perusing my favorite blogs
to see how Old Man Winter is treating the folks further north.
I have to say that although the snow seems magical,
I remember what a nightmare it could be to deal with.
(I'm originally from Illinois.)
My hat's off to those of you tough birds up there,
and all that you have to do to get through the season.

We offer our version of a white blanket winter.



Star Jasmine


periwinkle

Alyssum

native cotton

pansy

African Iris
African Iris
What's happening outside where you are?
HOP on!

 


   


 
      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!