I'm about as low-maintenance a gal as you'll find.
However, I do wear make-up when we run errands about twice a week or on special occasions.
It's important to keep brushes clean.
This not only extends the life of the brush,
but it's better for your skin.
Here's a simple and quick way to get those brushes clean:
1. Place 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a ramekin or shallow bowl.
2. Add one squirt of castille or other gentle soap.
3. Wet brush with tap water.
4. Dip brush into soap mixture and rub in a circular motion on your palm.
5. Rinse until water runs clear.
6. Repeat if necessary.
After sufficiently cleaning your brushes,
lay them out flat to air dry on a towel.
Depending on how often you use them,
they may need to be cleaned weekly or only once a month.
This method ensures brushes stay clean
and helps keep skin clear.
One Simple Thing
You might enjoy these "One Simple Thing" Posts:
Think Outside the Box