Thursday, May 28, 2015

One Simple Thing-Kitchen Drawer Liners


I like lined drawers and shelves.
It not only adds color to the kitchen,
it gives a more finished look and makes cleaning a breeze.
The older I get, the more I look for 
easier ways to keep the house clean.
After all, I'd rather be gardening, reading or sewing.
With the house on the market, it just makes sense
to keep everything neat and tidy.
Here's our simple solution to messy drawers. 


I found these brown cloth napkins for a steal at a thrift store.
It's one of those things that I keep my eye out for,
as they have so many uses.
Here we used them to line our kitchen drawers.
I don't like using the vinyl liners with adhesive
because I think the glue attracts bugs.


Not all of our drawers are the same size,
so the napkins were just folded over to fit.
Custom for a fraction of the cost!


With a dozen in the set, there were enough to fill every drawer
in our kitchen, which has generous storage.




When they get crumby or dirty,
we just take them out, shake them off,
or launder if necessary.
 Our drawers never looked so good!

One Simple Thing






Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop


ABFOL One Project at a Time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!